School has been canceled for the week and people have been strongly urged to stay home from work. Unfortunately, I have one of those jobs where I must show up for work on snowy days. They are big business in healthcare. In x-ray, wrists and tailbones are the hot-ticket items. Because, even though there is not much snow, there is a sheet of ice underneath everything that has made it quite slick.
However, when I'm feeling like the cold weather sucks, I just look up the temperature in Salmon, ID and I feel much better.
4 comments:
brrr...i don't think i would be riding my bike in that weather. I'd freeze my *ss off.
very cute boots by the way. and is that a beard that i see growing on jake's face?
yes. it's a beard. i hate it. blah.
but yes, my boots are cute. i kind of love them. well, maybe just really like them.
Ha! I love it! Silly northwestern-ers not being able to hack the snow. I remember when we lived in Seattle and it would snow...the ENTIRE CITY would shut down. We sat around watching the news covering cars running very slowly into other cars.
Post a Comment